Popular Posts

Friday, October 26, 2012

A WOMAN IN NEED..



I'm back...women inspiration has not died..I'm still on the surface and pioneering...

A Woman In Need

She wore a hat above her face
She sat in a public disclosure
She surrounded herself with positive images
She gathered pure joy
She witnessed sorrow and success
The rain drops of blood
...
The sunshine piercing through hearts
The sweat of handwork and no reinforcement
The anger and agony built upon her knees
The spiritual faith bound by those in co-creation with their beliefs
She thought to her self
Am I real
Am I born this way
Am I a proper human
Am I unique
Am I a woman

She continued and sat near a lake
The water was so clean and full of life
It has so much potential to heal wounds
It had so much passion and gathering
She said to herself
God creates and builds the unthinkable and incontestable things
If I am one of them
What am I missing?
What have I done wrong?
Was I born to die in salvation?
Born to be violated
Born to be cursed
Born to have unending pain
When will I rejoice
When will I rip my rewards
When will I see my greatness
She looked to the sky
Oh heaven
How great are you?
How gifted are you to me?
What's my role in this world?
I have done my best?
Given children to the world
Endured child birth
Endured loss
Endured rape
Endured emotional pain
Endured low spirit
God,here I am
A woman in need
A woman who needs advice
A woman who surrounds her spirit in drowned sphere of hurt
A woman who is doubt of her direction in life
A woman who's been brought down to the surface by the world
I'm one in need
I'm one who stands alone
I'm one who strives to the core
I'm one who's incomparable
I'm one who has passion and drive

Then why am I empty?
Why am I left outside alone
Why am I the sufferer
Why am I the dying one
Why am I the regret-or
Why am I the one in pain
In sorrow
In red tears
In so much worry
In a loss
In a space
In a dry world
In a window of no barrier

Weep,weep
Oh my child
I'm your mother
I'm your strength
I'm your weakness
I'm your driver
I carried you for life
I taught you the good and the worst
I watched you while you were asleep
I nurtured you
I gave my all to you
Love,security and inspiration
Now why does the world still resent me so much?

Men I beard beat me up
Wound me in pain
Ungrateful and pass their pain to my suffering
Disrespect me and torn me to pieces
Blame me for their weakness
Failure
Marriage
Faults
Why?
If I gave life to you and love you unconditionally
Why do you hate me
Your father is part of you as well
I'm not a murderer
I'm violent
I'm human
Am I wrong?

Any men who walks and crawls to sleep knows a woman
They have honored and lived by my name
They have witnessed my undying love
They have been there when I fall and rise

But when I'm done
I'm not a woman
I'm weak
I'm just a piece of wood that gets chopped n get passed to the next bidder
I'm worthless and have no place in the world
I preach my words but I'm judged down
I cry but I'm also put down
I stand tall but I'm detested
Why?

I'm not selfish
I'm not a curse
I'm only a woman
Who's in need

Will you make a change and honor a woman in need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

``
//disableSelection(document.body) //Disable text selection on entire body